August 20, 2008

Finding a groove

The Lord leads us all down our own road. We have companions who join us for bits and pieces and some who may join us for what seem to be the entire thing! Yet, we all know that nobody else walks exactly the same path that we do and so we must each find our own niche.

So here I am at home, where I grew up and belonged at one time. i shall always belong here in a sense that it is part of my roots, but there is a sense of walking along someone else's road. I a here as I wait try to figure out what road to walk along, where am I called to go.

While at home I am trying to find my groove here. Which Mass to go to, how to set up prayer times, what sort of work to do. so I beg your prayers as I continue to find the horarium of home life :)

No comments:

LoveServes Nunsong