June 12, 2008

Cleaning out

For the past week, I have been digging through my closet and trying to get rid of everything I think my parents would not want. I have saved extraordinary amounts of papers, letter, id tags, plane tickets, post cards... etc. I finally finished sorting through everything yesterday and the closet looks bare! It is good to have done it thought and the knowledge that my parents will not have to worry about that mess when I am gone is a good one.

While God is pouring amazing grace upon me as I had not been able to part with even a left-over bag from a purchase in Rome and now all of that is gone, I also come face to face with the crossroads which is in front of me at this time. Spending another few weeks seeing people on the other side of the state, saying good-bye again, and planning a month in a monastery in Massachusetts all place before me, very tangibly, the sacrifices/joys/excitement/fear of my very near future.


thank you for your prayers. I look forward to the day when I can share with you an entrance date and place! God bless!

No comments:

LoveServes Nunsong