December 06, 2008

Long-Awaited update

My dear friends! what do I say? It has been a long time since i have updated my blog and mainly due to my lack of knowledge at how to share with you what has happened in the past 2 months!

As you know, I went on a silent retreat for a month directed by my long-time spiritual director. This month began with a decision that I was called to either the Visitation Monastery in MA or the Carmelites in WI... and ended with a very different next step.

Through the month, the Lord revealed a few area of my life and the way I perceive myself, the world, people, bugs... that I need to re-adjust and figure out. So, in order to do this, I have moved to Philadelphia and am now looking for a job in the science world! I hope to get back on track and have updates more frequently of my adventures in the big city! :) Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

LoveServes Nunsong