June 05, 2008

Adoration Blessings

My dear friends!

Oh how wonderfully glorious it is to have Adoration available to us! Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Adoration at a local parish for 3 hours!!! How fantastic! Truly this is the bread we live on and it is the source of our life, the fire of our soul! How truly blessed we are as Catholics to have Christ present and vulnerably placing Himself before us to aid us in being vulnerable with Him, in seeing Him, and in diving into His Heart!

I am also blessed because I am at home trying to live a balance of being with my family while obeying the Lord's constant urgings to come and kneel at His side. What a beautiful blessing it is to have a family who understands this yearning and encourages my time in the chapel! Praise God!!!

No comments:

LoveServes Nunsong